There are loads of ways that you can fundraise for Brigstowe. Whether it is hosting a dinner party, running 10k, swimming the length of the Atlantic or putting on a fabulous club night – your creativity and determination can help us!
Follow these simple steps to your fundraising glory:
- Decide your activity – check out our Brigstowe Fundraising Pack for ideas!
- Decide your activity thoughtfully! It’s always a good idea to tie in with a theme or an event already happening. This relieves some of the stress of organising and there might already be quite a bit of interest.
- Get in touch! Let us know your fundraising idea and we will give you all the support you need.
- Drop us an email, tweet us, or give us a call. Or better still, come in a see us for a coffee. There are loads of ways that we can support your fundraising endeavour from Social Media coverage to giving you Brigstowe t-shirts and other materials.
- Get fundraising!
- Start talking to people about your activity and get people to commit to supporting you! You might want to do this in person or via social media, but keep in mind that the best means might be dependent on your type of activity.
Facebook– Have a birthday coming up? Then set up a Birthday Fundraiser choosing Brigstowe as your nominated charity.
Amazon Smile– Shop on Amazon? Use Amazon Smile, set Brigstowe as your charity and Amazon will donate a % of the cost of the product to Brigstowe at no extra cost to you. To set this up please visit: smile.amazon.co.uk
You can also get a browser extension called Smilematic which will automatically redirect you to AmazonSmile. Here is the link to download: