- There will be no walk in service at Unity Central Health Clinic or WISH Centre until further notice.
- Over the next week, all existing, booked, face-to-face appointments at Unity Central Health Clinic and Unity Community Clinics will be cancelled. They will be in contact to rearrange your appointment at the earliest opportunity.
- From 23 March 2020, there will be a reduced service at Unity Young People’s Community Clinics, the WISH Centre will not be routinely accepting patients for sit and wait – to access WISH Centre only please call the clinic on 01934 881234 to arrange a telephone consultation with a nurse.From 30 March 2020, there will be no service at Unity Young People’s Community Clinics. After 30 March 2020, please call 0117 342 6900
- If you do not have any symptoms and would like an STI screen please request a test online by clicking HERE . This service is only available for residents of Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire.
- If you have severe symptoms or need to see someone urgently about a sexual health issue, please call 0117 342 6900 Telephone line opening hours are: Monday-Thursday: 8:30-17:00 and Friday and Saturday: 9:30-12:30. If you have any concerns, please contact your GP or call 111. If you have severe pain or if it is a medical emergency, call 999.
- If you are due a Hepatitis B vaccination, please call 0117 342 6900 . Unity will not be providing Hepatitis A and HPV (GARDASIL®) vaccinations until further notice. If you have queries, please call 0117 342 6944 .
- If you require emergency contraception and are aged less than 25 years old, you can get this for free at any pharmacy or your GP. If you are aged over 25 years old, you can purchase this from any pharmacy or contact your GP. If you are having difficulties in obtaining emergency contraception, please call 0117 342 6900 .
- Unity are not able to provide the following services until further notice:
- emergency copper coil
- routine hormone or copper coil fitting or removal
- routine sub dermal contraceptive implant insertion or removal
In the interim, you may need to use condoms or seek alternative contraception. If you would like advice about this, please call 0117 342 6900 .
- For queries about oral contraception (pills), please call 0117 342 6900 .
- Unity can provide repeat DEPO-PROVERA®contraception injections but they have a reduced capacity. Please call 0117 342 6900 .
- If you are on the PrEP Impact trial or have queries about PEPSE, please call 0117 342 6944 .
They anticipate that their telephone lines will be busy and they will work through the calls as quickly as they can. If you cannot get through when you first call, then please try again later. Thank you for your understanding and patience in these extraordinary times.
For more information please visit their website: www.unitysexualhealth.co.uk← Back to Latest News