We provide free and confidential information and advice for people living with or affected by HIV on welfare benefits, housing, community care, health and disability, ensuring that you can make informed choices, are able to access relevant services and have a better understanding of your rights and entitlements.
- We have good links with other agencies and if we are not able to assist you directly then we will tell you about other organisations that might be able to help.
- We can advise you on which welfare benefits you are entitled to claim, how to claim and assistance in appealing, including representation at tribunal.
- We offer housing advice on homelessness, rehousing, disrepair, rent and mortgage arrears and other tenancy issues.
- If you have personal care needs then we can refer you for a social services or occupational health assessment.
- We can give you information and advice if you are seeking voluntary or paid work, or if you are in work.
If you require information or advice about any issue that affects you then please contact us. We can help you if you live in Bristol, South Gloucestershire or North Somerset. This is a completely free and confidential service.