This service helps people living with or affected by HIV to find or maintain suitable housing. We provide support for up to 2 years to help you live independently in the community and maintain your home. The support we provide is flexible and will depend on your needs. Your project worker will help you to identify your needs and the goals you would like to achieve.
We will talk to you to understand what individual support would be helpful. We offer both practical and emotional support including:
- Helping you find and/or maintain housing that meets your needs;
- Support to manage your physical and mental health;
- Advice regarding welfare benefits;
- Support with budgeting, managing debts and paying bills;
- Help to access other services.
The ultimate goal of support is to ensure that you have suitable housing which you are able to maintain on a long-term basis. Support usually lasts between 6 months and 2 years depending on the individual’s needs.
This service is available for people living with or affected by HIV who live in South Gloucestershire or Bristol.
This is a completely free and confidential service.