Brigstowe is aiming to keep everyone safe while adjusting to a “new normal”. Staff are currently working a mix of office and home working and when working from the office this is done on a rota basis.
Face-to-face meetings are now starting to resume. This will be decided together on a case by case basis following discussion of your circumstances with your Support Worker. Government advice is to maintain 2m social distancing. Hand gel, gloves and masks will be available at all times but if you have your own please feel free to use.
Telephone and video support still remain in place for all services.
On entering the Community Centre please adhere to wearing a face mask and follow the one way system which is clearly signed.
Meeting with your Support Worker
- Prior to your first appointment being made your support worker will assess your need and then go through a risk assessment with you. Before each subsequent visit, your Support Worker will call to check in with you to make sure you are symptom free and the meeting can go ahead.
- We will only be using our larger meeting room during this time as this allows more space for social distancing.
- Please do not bring anyone else with you unless there is an absolute need – please discuss this with your worker before arrival.
- Due to the meeting room being appointment only please do not arrive early or stay after your meeting. If you expect to be late or need to cancel, please call your support worker in advance as we may not be able to see you the same day and do not want to waste your journey.
- Staff will be wearing a face mask for all face-to-face meetings.
- Please bring your own drink.
- Please avoid any physical contact during your visit e.g. shaking hands.
- If you have any symptoms or feel unwell in any way do not attend and please call your support worker to rearrange your meeting.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Team Brigstowe← Back to Latest News