Our Recently Diagnosed Workshop is a confidential and supportive space to answer the questions you may have. Sessions are delivered by people living with HIV as well as experienced professionals.
The workshops will:
- Help you gain a deeper understanding of living with HIV
- Talk about current and new treatment options
- Explore disclosure, relationships and sex
- Cover your legal rights & any work related questions you may have
- Provide you the opportunity to meet and connect with other people going through the same thing as you are
- Give you more information about support available
The next workshop will be in May 2021 please get in touch if you would like to attend or to have a chat to find out more.
“The workshop has answered so many of my questions & thoughts and has made me feel not alone.”
“Thank you for this workshop – I feel like it has given me the opportunity to be more confident and own my diagnosis without it owning me.”