Receiving an HIV diagnosis can be a confusing and emotional time, so having the right information from the start will help you face the future and start taking control.
Our Recently Diagnosed Workshop is a confidential and supportive space to answer the questions you may have. Sessions are delivered by people living with HIV as well as experienced professionals.
The workshops will:
- Help you gain a deeper understanding of living with HIV
- Talk about current and new treatment options
- Explore disclosure, relationships and sex
- Cover your legal rights & any work related questions you may have
- Provide you the opportunity to meet and connect with other people going through the same thing as you are
- Give you more information about HIV support and services
For more information or to find out when the next workshop is, please get in touch.